Monday, October 27, 2014

What's next?

Hi all!

First of all, a HUGE thanks to everyone who bought copies of my recent releases: Shadows of Moth: Moth V (released last month) and Requiem's Prayer: Dawn of Dragons III (released a couple weeks ago). I hope you've been enjoying these new books!

I wanted to update you about what's next. Legacy of Moth: Moth VI will be released on December 2nd! The book will conclude the Moth saga, bringing all the characters' storylines to an epic climax. Expect something BIG and EPIC, Pelennor Fields style. We're ending this series with a bang.

I also have some fun stuff planned for you for 2015. We'll have a NEW REQUIEM TRILOGY tentatively titled Requiem for Dragons, which will be set in an era following The Dragon War. In 2015, I'll also be releasing my first science fiction series (titled Alien Hunters), a work inspired by SF franchises like Firefly and Star Wars.

Remember that you can always see a full list of the books and their reading order on my website: http://www.DanielArenson.com/

Thank you everyone for reading!

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment